If like me, you’re probably pretty tired of vendors. They lie and cheat just to get you to buy their products. People who are in home water purifier sold in it. The example that comes to mind here really are companies investing osmosis plants for sale. Sure, a water purification system reverse osmosis reviews better than no water purification system, but there are much better ways. Here are 5 ugly lies to keep in mind so you will understand why reverse osmosis systems are mediocre at best.
1. Water treatment systems are reverse osmosis inexpensive. You can drink a reverse osmosis system cheaper than bottled water, but not cheap. Reverse osmosis will cost 18 to 24 cents per gallon. By contrast, carbon filtration systems cost less than 10 cents per gallon. What would you take?
2. A water purification system reverse osmosis removes all impurities. Reverse osmosis systems are not able to eliminate synthetic chemicals. It helps to understand how they work, to see why this is so. During reverse osmosis water it is exposed to a porous membrane under pressure. Impurities such as minerals and organic chemicals, which is molecularly greater than water, are absorbed by the membrane. Synthetic chemicals are molecularly smaller than the membrane, so as to pass. Therefore, reverse osmosis systems must be used with a charcoal filter in combination. Why not just use a carbon filter in the first place? Remove the carbon filter both organic and synthetic chemicals.
3. The water purification systems reverse osmosis are convenient and easy to use. Compared with other water treatment plants as carbon filtration, reverse osmosis systems are high maintenance and complicated. Reverse osmosis systems require adequate water pressure and diaphragm memory and, as such, does not require high maintenance. They are also difficult to install. Charcoal filter on the other side can be installed in minutes without the help of an installer.
4. A water purification system reverse osmosis produces healthy, pure water. will have a reverse osmosis system, it is better than no water purification system, but the water is not as healthy actually occurs. The problem with reverse osmosis systems is that they produce demineralized water. Studies show that to maintain good health in order, we need to drink water containing natural trace elements such as calcium, potassium and magnesium. Drinking demineralized water can lead to multiple mineral deficiencies and increased risk of cancer. Comparatively remove carbon filtration systems all the bad things that come out, while good things.
5. The water purification systems are efficient reverse osmosis. The truth is that reverse osmosis systems are wasteful. 2 is spent to 3 liters per liter of clean water they produce. They are also known for their slow because they produce less than one liter of water per hour. carbon filter systems can produce up to 30 liters of water per hour, without wasting a drop.